Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.